RSS

where i've been, where i am


Orange, originally uploaded by falsestartjunkyard.

Taken this past June at Colonial Park. It's very pretty there, if you ever happen to be in Somerset in the spring/summer, you should check it out.

Classes started today. At 9am. I had to get up a good hour earlier than that to make it here on time. I am not a morning person, my friends. This is going to take some getting used to. On the plus side, I do enjoy having the time on the train to zone out, relax and you know, actually wake up.

Also, on the plus side, I think I am going to enjoy my sculpture class.

A quote from my teacher: "I work with video. I like puppies."

So there's that.

There's a tiny little bug on the screen on my laptop and I don't have the heart to smush him or flick him away. He's not bothering any one, just enjoying the nice day. Like me.

0 comments: