RSS

what's new for fall

AbsolutePunk.net has announced that Panic At The Disco will be touring this fall with The Plain White T's and Dashboard Confessional. (My sources say that The Cab will also be joining them on this tour.) No dates yet, I'm just interested to see what sort of turn out this tour is going to bring, I like all of these bands to varying degrees but Panic and Dashboard aren't two bands I would have pegged for touring together.

Meanwhile, The Mountain Goats will be touring the across the U.S. through October and November. You can find dates and venues on their website.

However the tour I'm really looking forward to is still being kept under wraps. Back in June I asked Andrew Volpe if Ludo had plans to tour more after Warped. The answer I got was, yes, but they're not allowed to talk about it yet. A friend asked a similar question of Tim Convy and got a similar answer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Never mind, the dates are up on Myspace now.

Elliott said...

Right after I wrote this I saw they had a new blog up where they said the tour dates would be up later this week. I am a bit slow on the uptake it would seem.