RSS

mushycat

I'd like to draw your attention to one of the coolest places I've ever stumbled across on the internet. I have been ordering kick ass buttons from Mushycat since I was in high school. (For those who do not know, I graduated in 2002, so that is a long ass time.)

Here you can find the widest variety of punk, feminist, lgbtq, political/anti-war and otherwise just cool buttons of any place I have ever found. And if there's something that you think would make the coolest button ever, you have the option of choosing a custom design for the same price as any other button. Just email a picture or describe what you want and it's yours. It might even be added to the lineup! (I designed this one!)

In addition to buttons, you can also order sticker version of every button available. (I cannot tell you how many of my notebooks and sketchbooks were and still are decorated with these.) A few years back, Mushycat also started making shirts, underwear, postcards, and bumper stickers.

The most amazing thing about Mushycat is that is run by one awesome dude by the name of Ken. He makes everything himself, and he has gone to a great deal of a trouble to make sure everything he makes is environmentally responsible. Everything he makes is made especially for you, when you order it. And if that wasn't enough, 10% of all profits are donated to charities like RAINN.



0 comments: